Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Story

Located in the mountains of Central Pennsylvania is a quaint little place called Papa’s Candle Shoppe. I chose that name because my little Grandkids call me Papa! We began our candle making business in December of 2009. I have four daughters and a wife who loves to burn candles and they were not satisfied with the quality they were getting from other name brand candles.  So, since I am a chef who is  always searching for ways to improve on recipes, I went to work making top of the line candles.  And since my wife and daughters are “nuts” about healthy living and always filling my kitchen with herbs or raw and organic foods,   I decided to go green with my candles and make them with all natural “soy.”’ We tested out candles for months with our family and friends until we got the perfect candle with the best scent and then put them on the web, where they are selling extremely well.  I know that there are many candle makers that put out a great product so if Papa’s Candle Shoppe was to be #1, I would not only have to be #1 in selling the BEST candles but also in customer service as well as shipping.  We decided that  Papa’s Candle Shoppe would offer free shipping if you spend $25 or more and we always ship the same day as long as  your order is received  by 3:30 pm EST.  We are so confident that our product cannot be beat, that we put a guarantee on them to burn clean.... right down to the bottom of the jar while keeping their robust aroma or we'll replace them free. 
So, if the label says Papa’sCandle Shoppe then it is.... Excellence in Soy!

No comments:

Post a Comment